Wednesday, September 8, 2010

starting out the year

Big news: I aced my first test of the year with 100%. I hope the rest of the year goes as well as today did.
So I'm getting to know my teachers better.1st hour teacher, not the smartest. Maybe its just nerves, but I have heard shes really stupid from upper class men too. She was struggling this morning though.
This morning I learned that America has 6 cities according to Spain. L.A., Washington DC, New York city, Chicago, San Francisco, and Texas. Oddly enough I learned this in Spanish. We don't do much in there, its my favorite class.
Newspaper is good so far but its starting slow. And gym.. well its gym. We have to run the mile three times. I can barely run it once. But no stress yet im still alive.  Hope fully that will last because soon Im gonna have way too much stress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment